Get your kids involved with your own Month of Kindness challenge! Download our free Month of Kindness: Kids checklist.
Below are 20 simple activities they can complete in a month to spread kindness.
- Make cookies for a neighbor.
- Write down three things you are thankful for about a friend and give it to them.
- Make kindness rocks, and leave them in the park or your neighborhood for people to find.
- Clean your room without being asked.
- Sing someone a song.
- Help a sibling with a chore.
- Talk to someone who is standing alone by themselves.
- Take out the trash.
- Make a gift for someone.
- Let someone else go first.
- Invite someone new to play with you.
- Offer to help fold clothes or socks.
- Tell your teacher thank you.
- Bring an extra snack for a friend.
- Make a video message and send it to a relative.
- Donate old books to a local library, or to a family with younger children.
- Teach something new to someone.
- Help clean up after dinner.
- Make someone laugh.
- Go for a walk and clean up trash on your block, or at a local park.
"Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change." Bob Kerrey
Check out our other Month of Kindness Checklists: