Looking for ways to participate in World Kindness Day 2020? Here are 13 ways to celebrate:
2. Download and share social graphics on your social platforms (scroll to the bottom of the linked page).
4. Share the “The World We Make" Video with your favorite school or a teacher.
5. On Friday, wear a kindness t-shirt or sweatshirt. We also love the idea of wearing a cardigan in honor of Mr. Rogers. Be sure to take photos on World Kindness Day and tag @inspirekindacts or #worldkindnessday!
6. Watch for our World Kindness Day sale on Friday, which will feature our biggest sales of the year (bigger than Black Friday)!
7. Join the #MakeKindnessVisible movement from kindness.org.
8. Read 7 Ways to Start Making Kindness the Norm in Your Daily Life from Random Acts of Kindness.
9. Follow Kindness Media Studios on Instagram to see daily challenges.
10. The World Kindness Movement is asking you to record a video of an act of kindness.
12. Watch the new Keep it Kind Video from our friend Nicole Lewis.
13. Be kind (obviously)!
Thank you for inspiring kindness every day. Help us make World Kindness Day 2020 bigger than ever. We need more kindness more than ever!